.....it all ended at the "Funny Farm" (French's farm in Somerville) where the kids got to jump and play with baby ducks. We also got to see Uncle Doug and Aunt Kara there!!!!
Mother of two youngins!!! And a wife to Robert Kelly. I love to eat, exercise, drink coffee, drink sonic diet cherry coke's, music and love hangin with the fam. I also love being outside witch can be hard to enjoy when livin in Texas. It seems either too hot or too cold. We attend the Vineyard church in Brenham. I teach the toddlers once a month. I really enjoy the little kids there. They have such an excitment for learning and life. I also love organzing and decorating. I would love it more if money was easy to come by. When the kids get in school I would love to start a company that helps unorganized people get organized. I'm also flirting with the idea of going back to school. I would love to help diabetic patients or be a nutitionist. The sky's the limit!!! Who knows what I'll be doing one day??? All I know is I hope to enjoy life as much as I do today. I credit all my enjoyment for life to God. He shows me the light in every situation.
No comments:
Post a Comment