SOOOOOOOOO, this is Emma after I gave her, her first haircut. I just trimmed her bangs, but the fact that there was hair in her eye's was exciting for me. When I went to take her picture of her first haircut she wanted nothing to do with it. She wanted to be behind the camera!!!! The video is her throwing a little fit. Yes, I said little. The fit's can get pretty big.
Our house is packed up and we are moving to my mom's next weekend. I've been worried to see how the kids handle the whole process, but it seem OK for now. Tyler is excited about helping build the house and seems to sorta understand what's going on. He's not happy about his toys being packed up. Emma. Well, she's still so young. She seems more clingy than usual so maybe she's feeling a bit insecure. Not to mention Rob and I are fighting like crazy. Tired, stressed, and don't agree on much. We actually had a good night last night. What will happen when we move into mom's??? PRAY GUYS!!! PLEASE!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment